Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coming Soon

  I can't say this is a word from God, but I believe this could be a definite possibility. Please pay close attention to this and pray about it yourself.

  Today we've been given the new that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. This man was the leading terrorist in the world and was personally responsible for so many deaths. The world should be a better place without him, but I fear this will not be the case.

  While it is reported that no one is planning any attacks against U.S. targets, I don't believe this is the case. I believe there will be attacks against American targets and I fear that some may be within the U.S. mainland. I also believe that there will be retaliatory attacks against our forces throughout the Middle East.

  I also believe that it will not be long before the president will make an announcement that he will pulling our troops from the Middle East. When he does this, I believe that Iran will begin making moves against Iraq, Saudi Arabia and other smaller Muslim nations. I also believe that shortly after our troops are pulled out of the Middle East that it will pave the way for the Antichrist to begin making his rise. While we will probably not recognize these moves, I do believe they will be taking place.

  I urge you to look deep inside yourself and to make sure that all has been set right with God. I urge you to ensure if there is anyone you need to make peace with, you do it immediately. If you have anything in your life that will keep you from having a close relationship with God, ask Him to help you rid yourself of it.

  Christians, our time on this earth is short, our time to win souls, pray for unsaved loved ones is coming to a close. Now is the time to pray harder, to witness more and to do all we can to win as many souls as we can to the Lord. Now is the time to pray more and work harder for the kingdom of God. Make no mistake, the prophetic stream is going to be increasing and will end with the great event where will be transported from this world to our eternal home with God.

  Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and for America. Pray for our unsaved loved ones and make sure you're ready, we're going home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment