Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tell My People

  As I'm sitting down at my computer, it is Monday, November 7, 2011 and it's about 12:32 AM. I was just out walking and trying to get a very severe pain in my hip to ease, when I felt the Spirit of the Lord and He began to speaking to me in a way that He never had before. There was a real sense of urgency in His voice, like nothing I'd ever heard before. I didn't finish my walk, I came straight back into the house and went to my computer to write this blog.
 
  As I was walking, I heard the Lord say to me, "Tell my people I'm coming. Don't mince words, don't tell them I'm coming some day, tell my people I'm coming back soon. I want my children to know that the day is upon them when I will come for them and I want them to be ready. I want them to begin spreading the word and preaching the gospel with a real sense of urgency. No longer can they speak in relative terms, no longer can then speak as though my coming may be months or years down the road: I want them to spread the word as though I were coming any minute and to continue until I call them home." Needless to say, this was an eye opening word and feeling I had.

  As I'm typing this up, I feel like there is something about to happen that will trigger the remaining things that need to happen and set up the Church's exit from this planet. I feel like the things we've been seeing in the news, the words that have been coming forth in church service all over the world are a warning to us. Folks, the Lord's return is at the door and I've got a feeling, to put in the only way I can think of, that the Lord has His hand on the door knob and He's about to turn it.

  You and I have not got time to play religious games or spend our time on things that don't really matter. We've got to spread the word that Jesus is about to come and plead with our family and friends to make a decision while they still can. It is up to you and me to find a way to explain to them what is about to happen and get them to see that Jesus is about to shake this world up like it's never been shaken before.

  As I said earlier, there was a real sense of urgency in His voice like I've never heard before. It made me stop dead in my tracks from the stunning nature of His voice. IF you could've heard the voice I heard, there is no doubt in my  mind that it would have shaken any of you to the very depths of your heart and soul.

  I am begging you, if you don't know Jesus as your Lord and Savior; if you're someone who's been playing some sort of religious game or someone pretending to be a Christian: no matter your circumstance, I'm begging you to make sure that everything is right with God and that you're not playing any games. Each of us gets one opportunity to make the right decision, one chance to accept Jesus as Savior and if we miss it, Hell is waiting. There is coming a time, in the very near future, when being a Christian, praying to God or having a Bible will be a capital crime and the punishment will be death. There is soon coming a time with the Antichrist will require everyone be marked or suffer the penalty of death. You don't want to be here when God's fury is let lose on this earth.

  I'm begging you, please, make sure your heart is right with God and that you're doing all you can to live a life acceptable to Him. Please, make sure you're praying, tithing, helping those who need help and sharing a witness in this lost world. We've not much time, we've not much time at all so please, make every second we have left mean something for the kingdom of God.

Blessings and peace,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment