Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Warning To Christians

  In the wee hours of this morning, I heard what I believe to be the voice of the Lord. It was a short message, but it's one that all Christians need to pay close attention to. We are far too close to the end to be making stupid mistakes.



  The words I heard were these. "Tell My children they're watching too much television. They are polluting their hearts, minds and spirits by viewing they shouldn't. I wish that they would spend their time reading My Word, praying or, at the very least, watching programs where My Scriptures are being taught.


  Turn it off and stop watching things that promote sin, programs where they take My name in vain and they promote sexual immorality. Turn off that television and spend more time talk with Me, praying and promoting the Gospel.

  When you do watch television, only watch programs that you would not be ashamed to watch if I, the Lord your God were sitting next to you; for I am always there with you. IF you wouldn't watch it with Me in the room, you shouldn't watch it at all.

  Behold, My Son is coming quickly, be ever mindful and ready for His coming. I, the Lord God Almighty, have spoken."

At this point I heard the Lord say, "Warn them to be careful what they put before their eyes and allow access to their hearts." Folks, we need to be careful and need to be mindful of what we put before our eyes, the things we listen to and the things that we support with our dollars. Jesus is coming soon and He's coming for a faithful church that is ready, and serving him with all of their hearts.


God bless you and keep you. In Christ's love,


Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment