Wednesday, July 27, 2011

End Times Deception:

  This word came to me and I'm posting it just as it came to me this morning. The words are not mine so, if you have a problem with them, I would suggest you pray about it with an open heart and mind.

  "I am He that was dead and now lives and will live for ever more. I am the Alpha and Omega: the beginning and the end. To My children write these words.

  My enemy is deceiving many with false words and false signs. He is sending forth his minions as angels of light, speaking half truths and lies that My children should recognize, but they do not. Words that do not ring true in the light of My written Word and yet, there are those among you that believe the lie. I have warned you in My Word that this day would come, that these false angels would be able to perform wonders and false miracles and yet, there are those who believe these things.

  Do you not know that any angel that brings a message that is contrary to My written Word, that is not fully in agreement with what I and my prophets have left for you, is a lie and should not be heeded? Do you not know that a half truth is still a lie. My servant David wrote that he had hidden My words in his heart that he might not sin against Me. Read My Scriptures, hide them in your hearts that you might know what is true and what is not.

  I have sent My messengers to warn you of these false words and deeds; I have sent my ministers, prophets and messengers to warn you when you start to go astray and yet, you heed them not because of your pride and vanity. You believe that since you received these words from what you perceive to be an angel of the Lord that they are right, even when they contradict what is in My Scriptures. When my messengers, ministers and prophets warn you of this sin, heed their words and seek My face in prayer and fasting. Purge yourself and repent of your pride, your vanity and submit yourself unto Me and unto those I send to warn you.

  I am the Christ, the Son of the Living God and I am calling to you My children. Beware of that Jezebel spirit of deception that is in My church. That Jezebel spirit that causes My children to fall into sexual immorality and into deeper deception before it pulls you, My beloved children, into so deep that you will no longer hear the warning of my servants.

  Heed the words of this warning so that you will be saved and will be in My perfect will, and able to hear My true voice. Repent for My time to come is at hand. Repent so that you will not be left to face My Father's indignation yet to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment